Entrepreneurship summer course
The E4T project has designed a challenge-driven course for engineering students who have some previous education in entrepreneurship or start-up.
You apply for the course individually, at latest 15th of June. If accepted you will be assigned to a team of students from different partner universities that will compete against other teams by developing a business idea responding to a given challenge.
The course will be given through 7 weekly thematic online modules, where students gain theoretic input in the mornings and then work in teams until the next module. A number of assignments are given to support the teams’ work to build their business idea for the competition. The course will start in the middle of July 2020. The competition will be concluded through team presentations in a final online session, the “Entrepreneurship Olympics” at the beginning of September 2020.
This is a high-level course with unique opportunities to network and gain insight into exponential growth methods. The students will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
- Target students: Master students with some background in entrepreneurship studies or other documented activities in the area
- Credits awarded to incoming students: 3 ECTS
- Dates: 7 online modules during July - September 2020
- Format: Virtual sessions
- Admission fee: none
- Application deadline: 15th of June
- Prerequisites: Started or finished Master level studies at one of the partner universities
- Language level: Minumum English level B2. IELTS or TOEFL certificate is prefered.